I've done over the adb-a partition of internal memory for data and sdcard. It all worked well until I decided back the official system via the flatool-a.
I started but is stop on the installation partition-image.
The standing is a long time until I turned off the phone and started again, but again the same.
The phone responds to adb. Get in rečoverj. When you start just standing soni logo
I'm thinking that over adb create all partitions as if he had a pre throw cyanogenmod.
Sorry for my bad english
I started but is stop on the installation partition-image.
The standing is a long time until I turned off the phone and started again, but again the same.
The phone responds to adb. Get in rečoverj. When you start just standing soni logo
I'm thinking that over adb create all partitions as if he had a pre throw cyanogenmod.
Sorry for my bad english
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rBYC96
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire