jeudi 28 avril 2016

Samsung S3 stock music on P8 Lite?

Hello everyone,

Ok, so I rooted my P8 Lite (thanks to the awesome walkthroughs on your forum!) and my old Samsung S3 mini. I'm kind of hooked on the stock Music Player 5.0.5 that came with Samsung S3 mini and (after approx 4 hours of figuring out how to find the unlock code, solve some minor problems with the root process... after which my Android spontaneously updated to Lollipop and made me scream in frustration, fortunately there was a fix for this on the forum too :)) I installed TItanium Backup on both devices, moved the backup file from the Samsung S3 mini music player to my P8L, ran the restore process and... nothing.... :( I have the Pro version om my P8L (since I'll be using it to remove bloatware too) but that didn't help either.
I'm not at all comfortable in any programming environment so I put this out there in hopes of finding a kind soul who'd be willing to help me out.

Now before people start bombarding me with free alternatives to this music player I should explain why I loved it: it had Square Music which generated random playlists based on moods. I've googled all over the place, in Dutch, French and English to find a similar feature but can't find one.

If I didn't post this in the right location, I do apologize - I hope you will be able to help me :)

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/239pJUq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire