jeudi 28 avril 2016

Would the Moto X Pure be a real upgrade compared to the Idol 3 5.5?

I still like my Idol 3, even though it lags a bit since a little while. I'm rooted (using stock firmware) and started using Greenify, so I'll see if it's better with many apps "greenified".

But I'm tempted by the Moto X Pure (or Style, it's the same). The 3GB RAM (vs 2 GB for the Idol 3) and a better processor must make it quite faster than the Idol 3. And the camera is supposed to be better as well. I'm afraid the battery is worse than the Idol 3 from what I read though. I'm in Canada and the X Pure is a bit of a pain to buy because Motorola decided to only release the inferior X Play (only great thing vs the Pure seems the killer battery) here only...

What do you guys think?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pJU3ba
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire