jeudi 28 avril 2016

Streaming music skips/stutters when phone is moved

Hello, wondering if anyone can provide suggestions

Anytime I am streaming music with my Galaxy S4 and the phone is moved, the music skips/stutters or sometimes pauses completely. This seems to happen whether the streaming music is over wifi or mobile data.

Even if i have it in my pocket and im walknig around with headphones trying to hear something it will skip. This is particularly frustrating cuz i cant hear anything when exercising other than music i have downloaded on to the SD card (it works fine with downloaded music0

I have an extra S4 that has a power button broken so any spare parts I may need to replace I may be able to get off the other one.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice as to what I can do to fix this issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VUDBmW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire