Hey guys, I got a new Nexus 5X, had Galaxy S6 before and I feel like the device is a bit slow.
If I start Chrome and immediately clicks the home button - it freezes for a second.
WhatsApp freezes for a second here and there occasionally.
Stock Google rom over here, updated to the last version.
Do you guys think a new custom Rom will fix that?
I'm starting to regret I traded my S6 for this device... I usually LOVE nexus devices...
If I start Chrome and immediately clicks the home button - it freezes for a second.
WhatsApp freezes for a second here and there occasionally.
Stock Google rom over here, updated to the last version.
Do you guys think a new custom Rom will fix that?
I'm starting to regret I traded my S6 for this device... I usually LOVE nexus devices...
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VUDB6e
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire